The Information We Collect About You
Information We Collect Directly From You.
Information We Collect Automatically.
- domain name;
- your browser type and operating system;
- web pages you view on the Site; links you click on the Site; your IP address;
- the length of time you visit our Site and or use our Services;
- the referring URL, or the webpage that led you to our Site.
- device name and model; operating system type, name, and version;
- language information;
- activities within the App; and the length of time that you are logged into our App;
Information We Receive From Third Party Sources
- When you login to the Services via a third party platform (such as Microsoft), we receive your name and email address, and other information that you grant us permission to access.
- If you integrate third party platforms with you Tara account (such as Slack and Github) or import data from third party platforms (such as Asana and Trello), then we may receive content and other data from these third party platforms to enable you to use these third party features or data within the Services.
How We Use Your Information
- To provide our Services to you.
- To communicate with you about your use of our Services, to respond to your inquiries, and for other customer service purposes.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the Services.
- To send you email marketing about our products and services.
- To send you news and newsletters.
- To send you email marketing about products and services of our affiliated entities.
- To send you email marketing about products and services of other entities that we think may be of interest to you.
- To assist us in advertising on third party websites, mobile apps, and other online services, and to evaluate the success of our adverting campaigns through third party channels (including our online targeted advertising and offline promotional campaigns).
- To better understand how users access and use our Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis. For example, we will evaluate which features of our Site and App are more (or least) used by users, and we will use this information.
- To administer our customer loyalty program.
- To administer surveys and questionnaires, such as for market research or member satisfaction purposes.
- To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes.
- For use on our app and platform.
How We Share Your Information
- Service Providers. We disclose the information we collect from you to service providers, contractors or agents who may perform operational and IT functions on our behalf (e.g., cloud storage providers).
- Affiliates. We disclose the information we collect from you to our affiliates or subsidiaries.
- Facebook Users. Your username and profile picture will be visible to all other Company users, regardless of whether they are your Facebook friends. In addition, when you join Company, if you grant us permission to post on your Wall, a notification will be visible on your Facebook page telling your friends that you have started using Company. The Company Application also will be visible on your Facebook page under “applications.”]
- Company Users. Your user name and any information that you post to our Site, including, without limitation, reviews, comments, and text will be available to, and searchable by, all users of the Site and Services.
- Business Transfers. If (i) we or our affiliates are or may be acquired by, merged with, or invested in by another company, or (ii) if any of our assets are or may be transferred to another company, whether as part of a bankruptcy or insolvency proceeding or otherwise, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company. As part of the business transfer process, we may share certain of your personal information with lenders, auditors, and third party advisors, including attorneys and consultants.
- In Response to Legal Process. We disclose your information to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- To Protect Us and Others. We disclose your information when we believe it is appropriate to do so to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or this Policy, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
How long we keep information
- Session Cookies. Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your device when you close your browser or turn off your device. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session or while you are logged into the Site and Services. This allows us to process your online transactions and requests and verify your identity, after you have logged in, as you move through our Site and Services.
- Persistent Cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your device after you have closed your browser or turned off your device. We use persistent cookies to track aggregate and statistical information about user activity.