Task management built for cross-functional teams
Focus on velocity by tracking your team’s daily and weekly progress. Empower your team with complete visibility across tasks, milestones and requirements from engineers to marketers and more.
All the features your team needs to easily manage their tasks
Easily plan weekly or bi-weekly sprints
Break down projects into actionable tasks and turn them into achievable milestones through weekly sprints.
- Drag & drop tasks into future sprints
- Convenient Kanban view to easily assign tasks
- AI feature that predicts future sprint load based on past performance
Get everyone on the same page through increased visibility and improved communication.
- Task commenting and notifications
- Attach files, images and links using our rich text editor
- 2-way Sync with GitHub, Trello and Asana task import
Run weekly and daily stand ups
Use the built-in weekly reporting to run weekly and daily stand-ups from the sprint insights page.
- Visual reporting for quick insights
- Track individual task progress
- View all pull requests and commits
Loved by modern distributed teams, large and small
One Focused Dashboard
View tasks and pull requests that require your attention. See how your team is progressing with completed effort.
2-way Issue Sync
Import issues from Github, to start planning sprints. With a bi-directional sync, tasks on Tara sync with your team's issues on Github.
Simple to Plan Sprints
With one click, set recurring sprints to weekly or bi-weekly. With GitHub sync, Tara pulls in code check-ins and pull requests to display in your active sprint view.
The new sprint load indicator helps you optimize future sprints based on your most recent team performance and completed effort.
Use Tara across multiple teams for maximum visibility on the release cycle from engineering to growth teams.
Run remote stand-ups from immediate sprint insights, with built-in weekly reporting. View effort completed and PRs closed; plus see insights across multiple completed sprints.